Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rust and Ready

It's officially fall; we had rain today.  The rust orange of this outfit is echoed in the fallen leaves and this redwood church.  Guest photographer today is Claudia using my iPhone4S.  Bee Stitched sweater just arrived gift from Kathy & Danielle.  Rust, crocheted fingerless gloves made of bamboo fiber: Bryn Walker (brynwalker.com/).  Second hand Etienne Aigner black boots.  The creator of the coral weeping bead necklace is my big news.  While shooting a wedding at San Francisco Hall on Monday I came across a very creative designer who is a street vendor, Julies Gifts 415.823.6396 (Jain2006@yahoo.com).  Being my age and without plastic surgery I look for the cover-up aspect of draping necklaces.  Her creations were so exciting I immediately scooped up four of them.  The pink & yellow chocker I didn't buy;  it isn't my style but it is so gorgeous I had to take a photo to share with you, in case any of you want to buy it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment