Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Guest Fashionista


When I ran into my friend Maya, dressed to the nines in animal skin motif, including her glasses!, I had to have her guest on my blog.  I didn't have my iPhone4S so we used her phone for the photos. Jacket: clothing swap 10 years ago. Black velvet mini-dress: gifted from friend Vanessa Kam.  Boots: gifted by friend Isa. Necklace: handmade by Maya from turquoise beads (gifted by Fung Bao) with coral beads from Michaels. Earrings: Mexico.  Turquoise ring: Gifted by mother-in-law Terese Chung.  Amber ring: gifted from spouse, MeiBeck Scott-Chung. Leopard eyeglasses: gifted from MeiBeck.     



And below is what I wore Thanksgiving Day.  

Black faux leather leggings: Kova&T. Gifted, sequined, paisley print, tangerine, cotton long-sleeve: cousins Kathy/Danielle.  Miz Mooz lace-up black boots: Rabat. Black faux fur collar, faux leather vest: Tiff girls: Target. Brown, faux leather jacket: Target. Brown fingerless gloves: hand knit for me by Annie. Tangerine hat: Target. And below is me winning my first hand at Mah Jongg after a sumptuous Thanksgiving feast with family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment