Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Memory Lane

 I have been home for two days hiding from a cold.  So I decided to go down memory lane, sharing some photos from my Team in Training - TNT - days.  I had so much fun and comraderie working with TNT in 2007 and 2008, raising money to support leukemia research & treatment and training to run the half marathons.  With benchmark guidance by TNT Coaches Al and Lisa, I completed two half marathons and had the privilege of mentoring a team one season while getting the joy of helping others.  Above: Night before the Nike San Francisco Half Marathon 10.20.07.  Below: Runing the Nike on 10.21.07.

 
Below: Completing a 9 mile training run for the Nike Marathon  9.1.10.
 Below:  Running the PF Chang Half Marathon in Phoenix. Arizona    1.30.08


Team in Training Mentor Training 1.30.08.


No comments:

Post a Comment