Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

by Raymond Holbert

Last Monday night, my friend Lynne and I had dinner at my favorite restaurant, Picante in Berkeley.  Not only do they have delicious, almost wholly organic food, but it's owned by an in-law.


 As we were leaving Picante Raymond Holbert, a professional photographer, asked if he could take our photo. You can see more of Raymond's images at www.memorybanque.com. I told him I welcomed the tables being turned on me, as I'm usually the one asking people if I can take their picture.  He said we looked like old friends having a good time.  Lynne & I know each other from our activist days in the Free Speech Movement when we were students at Cal - University of California @ Berkeley.  I guess 48 years is a long time to know someone.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored! Did you see the Youtube video of the Brian Atwood shoes? They are on my blog also:
    http://embracingfrivolity.blogspot.com/2011/11/too-delicious-to-miss.html
    Thanks again for your contribution.

    ReplyDelete