Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guest Corrie

 Corrie is my guest fashionista today.  Her cute outfits always turn my head so today I asked her to grace my BLOG.  She says, "I call my look chic survival gear for an Oakland bicyclist."


Cap from REI; it fits great under my bike helmet.
Neck cowl scored at the Oakland flea market
Vest from Target, pronounced Tar-JAE.
Black lululemon hoodie from it's own tempting little store in Berkeley
Ice breaker thumb sleeved zip up underneath: REI 

Black skirt from Forever 21 but another score from the flea market
Grey leggings are ALO found at Tuesday Morning for 1/3 of their price! I thought it was just a home decor store!?
Flower socks are K.Bell brand found in a cowboy store in Vegas
And my all time staple is my pair of Palladium boots found at Bill's boot shop on telegraph in Berkeley. Great place!


No comments:

Post a Comment